April 19, 2024, 12:07:46 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Fun political test  (Read 17717 times)

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
Re:Fun political test
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2004, 07:26:00 PM »
This is me.   ;D  (Oddly enough, it's pretty much spot on).

"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Tetrahedrite

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2004, 09:04:48 PM »
I agree with at least two points made by Limpet Chicken:

a)Bush is a knob! I would go even further and say that he is the most corrupt, evil and dangerous war criminal ever to have been the president of the USA! I feel a similar nausea towards our own Prime Minister, John (lapdog of Bush) Howard who has just this weekend been re-elected for a fourth term. >:( >:( >:(

b)Capitalism blows! Big corporations benefit only the rich investors! These companies will rape any country or person in order to make a profit. They do not have a social conscience. What you end up with is a society where the workforce is casualised (America has the highest rate of casual workers in the industrialised world, followed by Australia) and a huge gap between the rich and the poor (once again the USA takes the cake, followed again by Australia). What is the point of making a country rich when it can't even look after its poor, sick or old. Big business does have a place as long as the citizens that provide them with their profit are also looked after

Corvettaholic

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2004, 01:22:34 PM »
I also agree that Bush has to go. If that guy stays in power, its only a matter of time before I get deployed to Iran or Iraq.

I think people bash millionaires way too much. Sure there are some that work the system, but the majority of them had to work really hard to get to where they're at, and they maintain that by always living within their means. The thing I like about capitalism, is that you (usually) get what you work for. Big corporations are just an extension of that. There is a lot of corruption in corporate america today, and I'd like to see a lot more accountability and regulation as opposed to preventing the existence of mega-conglomerates.

Offline ATMyller

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +31/-6
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2004, 07:57:57 AM »
I did similar test couple years ago and got the same result, Gandhi... I never consider myself to be even friendly.
Chemists do it periodically on table.

Sponsored Links