March 28, 2024, 04:01:27 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Job Deal Way Better Today-Mystery Cleared Up Too  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Alpha-Omega

• Mole Snacks: +360/-231
  • Physical Inorganic Chemist
Job Deal Way Better Today-Mystery Cleared Up Too
« on: January 04, 2008, 09:06:35 PM »
OK that job sent to  me it is all some kind of scam....I checked with Lockheed...and my resume is up there...but they know this is all a scam...it is being purpotrated by some recruiting organization....try to get you to get your PhD on the web..and clean up your credit too....

No Way Could That Be Right...I am NOT a PROCESS ENGINEER...and if offering that salary you think they would read the resume...LOL

BUT I had an AWESOME INTERVIEW with SHIMADZU...and that is looking pretty good....So now I have two possibilities...just waiting...so MA or OH...that would be the choice.

Great salaries....there is base plus awesome incentives-and guaranteed bonus and profit sharing ...and a company car and a gas card....and full relocation cash up-front.....most impt they let me move my dog too.....gotta have the pooch..see pic below...

Actually I owe some of the success of my great interview today to this forum site....because I really had a chance to read alot of the material and practice alot of the things I have been away from for awhile.....so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....CHEMISTRY FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!

Offline Mitch

• General Chemist
  • Administrator
  • Mole Snacks: +376/-3
  • "I bring you peace." -Mr. Burns
    • Chemistry Blog
Re: Job Deal Way Better Today-Mystery Cleared Up Too
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 09:26:29 PM »
Congrats! Which state sounds better?
Most Common Suggestions I Make on the Forums.
1. Start by writing a balanced chemical equation.
2. Don't confuse thermodynamic stability with chemical reactivity.
3. Forum Supports LaTex

Sponsored Links