Chemical Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sponsored links

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: which one is the first??  (Read 2179 times)

atlasman84

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
which one is the first??
« on: October 11, 2012, 04:07:53 AM »

Which one is the first??..

I'm little confusing about i'have heard on tv that our universe created in form of liquid first before it create to another form gas and solid??..

can anyone explain..

Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1575/-391
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: which one is the first??
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 04:24:12 AM »

Hard to understand what you are asking about - but the shortest answer is "don't believe everything they say on TV". Often they can't even get tomorrow's weather right.
Chembuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info, pH-meter.info

Arkcon

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +505/-141
Re: which one is the first??
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 04:27:45 AM »

Its a little hard to understand your question, and even harder to explain an answer ;D  but at a best guess ...

I'm going to assume you're talking about the Big Bang, which is the moment at which the currently known laws of physics begin to apply.  Note that at that point in time, the specifics of mater and energy  in the universe are very different from what we have now.  So liquid, gas, or solid -- really don't make sense.  Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Big_Bang#Very_early_universe
That all depends on how reasonable we're all willing to be.  I just want my friends back, except for Cartman, you can keep him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Mitch Andre Garcia's Chemical Forums 2003-Present.

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 24 queries.