April 19, 2024, 09:17:08 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Polymer Composite with graphite oxide as reinforcement  (Read 13536 times)

Offline bluemonster

• Mole Snacks: +2/-2
    • World of Chemistry
Polymer Composite with graphite oxide as reinforcement
« on: February 18, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »
   I am studying about Polymer composite with GO as reinforcement. I am trying to find somebody has experience in this yield, and discussion.

So, firstly, I need oxidation graphite to GO, and make expanded graphite. I want to practice with mild condition, such as ultrasound (use to oxidize graphite) and then shock-heating (heating quickly) at 900 degree of Celcius to make expanded graphite. But, the ultrasound machine in my lab so weak. Can anyone give me your idea and different method ?

Thanks in advanced !
Chemistry is a practical science, the theories can not make practices, they only use to explain the practices !
We are welcome all of you to join "World of Chemistry - http://chemvn.net", which is the best site of Chemistry in Vietnam.

Offline bluemonster

• Mole Snacks: +2/-2
    • World of Chemistry
Re: Polymer Composite with graphite oxide as reinforcement
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 06:04:32 AM »
Hi everybody !

I have found some method with mild condition, and I want to discuss or make a corporation with your lab. I want to model and simulate (of course by computer, with graduated chemical software such as Gaussain ...) these practices.

I intend to write a article (maybe for sciencedirect database).

If you are interested in or your lab is doing this project, please contact with me.

Enjoy !
Chemistry is a practical science, the theories can not make practices, they only use to explain the practices !
We are welcome all of you to join "World of Chemistry - http://chemvn.net", which is the best site of Chemistry in Vietnam.

Sponsored Links