April 24, 2024, 11:20:21 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: I need an experienced food chemist  (Read 4679 times)

harmony

I need an experienced food chemist
« on: April 22, 2005, 12:09:32 PM »
Hey all,

I've been looking for a chemist (hopefully in the Connecticut area) to test food for me.  Someone suggested that I check out some forums of this kind to find help.  I believe the project that I need done is fairly complicated, so I guess I'm not gonna try to do it myself.  What I have is home made cat food that I need tested to make sure it is meeting all of the nutritional requirements needed for my cats.  If there's anyone who can help, please email me with your pay requirements.  Thanks!

Peace,
Harmony

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
Re:I need an experienced food chemist
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 02:12:45 PM »
Hmmm.  I can help you out on the Connecticut portion of that (As I'm from the Southeastern portion of the state), but that's really about it.  Have you thought about asking local colleges to do that for you?  I'd think that places like Connecticut College, UCONN, SCSU, Wesleyan(sp?), Yale, etc. might be willing to do all the testing you need, and may even be able to do that for a reduced cost.  So I'd give a call around to them and see what they say.  You may get lucky.
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Sponsored Links