April 26, 2024, 10:20:40 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Lab Equipment  (Read 7626 times)

ballhog128

Lab Equipment
« on: April 27, 2005, 02:36:05 PM »
Hey. Can anyone help me with an American distributor who can supply me with test tubes, beakers, ect...  and maybe even someone who can supply me with straight elements not like useless compounds that ill have a hell of a time trying to seperate.

Thanks

Mr. Pink

Re:Lab Equipment
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 12:28:04 AM »
Well, www.sciencelab.com is good for glassware. So far, i cant find a place in the US to get elemental chemicals. There is a place in the UK, but youmicht have some troubles shipping it over, and most of thier elements are display-type. heres the link: http://www.element-collection.com/

ballhog128

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 05:05:22 PM »
I know a place in massachusetts that will sell you miniscule amounts of elements ... basically whatever u need except the radioactive ones... they even have cesium and rubidium!

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 09:19:22 PM »
Take a look in the links section here.  Two places that come to mind are www.elementsales.com and www.unitednuclear.com.  Elementsales.com is run by Dave Hamric who can provide you with damn neary every element you could want.  (Based in MA, but you do have to pick up the alkali metals in person since shipping them is outrageously expensive if you do it legally).
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Sponsored Links