April 26, 2024, 07:29:39 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: CHEMCAD Books?  (Read 7882 times)

Offline HighTek

• Mole Snacks: +1/-0
CHEMCAD Books?
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »
Is there any "CHEMCAD for Dummies" type of book that exists? I need to use it for a distillation system involving lipids and ethyl acetate.

I'm just starting out in research in Chem-E and my PI thought this would be a good way to get my feet wet as I have not yet had any solid engineering courses.
I'm experiencing both Alzheimer's and Deja Vu right now, I think I forgot this before.

Offline consul

• Mole Snacks: +3/-3
  • Just here to help
    • ChemBookStore - A reference for chemical engineering books
Re: CHEMCAD Books?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 05:02:28 AM »
Hello. I have also been trying to research on books using CHEMCAD. I only found the ones by John Edwards located on this website:

http://pidesign.co.uk/

If you really need to learn CHEMCAD, I suggest you use the User Guide and Steady State and CC Batch Tutorial. Just Google it. A pdf file should be available for download. Otherwise, you can visit the official website for Chemcad. I have several links on my website.
Allan S. Hugo, Ch.E.
Editor, ChemBookStore
A good source of chemical engineering books
Build a solid chemical engineering library now.

Offline marucina

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: CHEMCAD Books?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 03:54:16 PM »
Hi, I`m also looking for Chemcad for Dummies, I just need to simulate a solid/extraction process but only references to more complicated extractions has been indicated. Chemcad User Guide does not addressed this issue, I`m desperate....

Hello. I have also been trying to research on books using CHEMCAD. I only found the ones by John Edwards located on this website:

http://pidesign.co.uk/

If you really need to learn CHEMCAD, I suggest you use the User Guide and Steady State and CC Batch Tutorial. Just Google it. A pdf file should be available for download. Otherwise, you can visit the official website for Chemcad. I have several links on my website.

Sponsored Links