April 20, 2024, 03:21:48 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: New Geek Here!  (Read 5691 times)

Offline Ida Isotope

• Mole Snacks: +1/-1
New Geek Here!
« on: August 26, 2009, 11:40:53 PM »
 :D

Hi! I"m a chem major hoping to go all the way to my PHD! I'm currently working on a bachelors. I'm in my second and a half year.

I have to be honest.....I absolutely suck diddly uck! at chem but I love it and that is why I am sticking with it. This semester I have 4 chem courses and 1 physics course (just the way things worked out). I am terrified but excited as well. You will probably see alot of me around here!  ;D

I look forward to being active and hope that perhaps I will be able to help some of you as well! (Not likely but who knows ;))

Other things I like besides chem....HBO TV shows ...True Blood! Sugar, and Niagra Falls (best place I've ever vacationed!)

Glad to be here and look forward to seeing you all on the boards!

Offline nj_bartel

• Mole Snacks: +76/-42
Re: New Geek Here!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »
What classes?  Welcome :)

Offline icesa

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: New Geek Here!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 06:57:57 PM »
This post is really old. However, I would just like to say that True Blood is awesome.  And I would like to dedicate this entire thread to true blood.  I’m pretty sure I can’t do that, but I’m also pretty sure doing this would increase the awesomeness of this already awesome thread by at least 10 fold. 
On the awesome-o-meter, that’s almost as awesome as Lafayette, but still nowhere near Godric.

SOO-keh...^_^

Sponsored Links