Hi, can someone help me please?
I found out now that the vapor, that arises when the liquid paraffin wax is heated, is the thing that is getting on fire due to a combination of heat, oxygen and the'fuel' itself. But I still don't know if 245C is the first time this vapor appears, since I could not find a boiling point..
Also, say you have paraffin wax in a closed flask, would the flask explode when there is a fire in it (high pressure)? or would just all the paraffin wax vapor burn untill there is nothing left. (or when there is no more oxygen left, will the leftover liquid paraffin wax continue to evaporate)?