It was in our school lab. Teacher was out and we had like 3hrs left of lab time. we opened the almirah students are never allowed to open until teacher asks them. it contained lots of bottles of chemicals unknown to us at that time, a small cylinder used for azotherapy, some reports. the only chemical we recognized was chloroform.
we didnt knew that it is anesthetic so we just opened it and my friend smelled for a while and fell asleep. Lucky that teacher came quite late and by then he was awake again!!!!