March 28, 2024, 05:27:55 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Chemkin - PSR (Perfectly Stirred Reactor) Program  (Read 6965 times)

Offline johnjohnmulley

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Chemkin - PSR (Perfectly Stirred Reactor) Program
« on: August 17, 2011, 07:48:44 AM »
Hi there,

My first post here.

I am working with an old program using Fortran and Chemkin called "PSR" or "Aurora".
I am trying to manipulate the program to give me the option to solve for multiple PSR's in series (which the program allows), however manipulating the program to allow the addition of reactants/extra dilution air to the next PSR in series. I want to model a plug flow reactor, using multiple Perfectly Stirred Reactors in series. I do not have access to the plug.f program with Chemkin, therefore that is the reason for this model of multiple PSR's in series.

Basically, the program has the ability to have multiple PSR's in series, and it has the ability to add reactants, however it cannot do both.

I know someone out there would have tried to do this. If anyone here has tried, or knows the code well and can lend me some hints, that would be much appreciated. Otherwise, if there are some specific places to search on the internet, or specific forums for my question, point me there also. Better yet, if anyone knows where to download/obtain the plug.f program let me know!

If I need to explain further, just let me know.

Kind regards, and thanks in advance,
John.

Offline okumania

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Chemkin Error
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »
Hi all,
I am trying to run autoignition of kerosene using  Chemkin II version 3.0.I have got the set up in the right folder but seems to get errors while running.The error is shown below.I would really appreciate any help to debug this error.
Thank you.
Okumania

Time Integration:

Time (sec) =  0.0000E+00   T (K) =  3.0000E+02
 DASSL--  AT T (=R1) SOME ELEMENT OF WT
      IN ABOVE MESSAGE,  R1 =  0.5808515536655E-04
 DASSL--  HAS BECOME .LE. 0.0
 IDID = -3

Sponsored Links