I guess you won't get any help as your original post is confusing to the point where it is impossible to give any meaningful answer. You failed to explain what is given, what is calculated, what is measured and what you are doing.
Purpose: The purpose of this activity is to demonstrate the design and operation of a galvanic cell used in scientific research and to compare the measured potential difference of that cell to the calculated potential difference using a standard table.
waste beaker zinc electrode zinc nitrate solution (1.00 M)
beaker copper electrode copper (II) nitrate solution (1.00 M)
Voltmeter nickel electrode nickel (II) nitrate solution (1.00 M)
wire leads (x2) iron electrode iron (II) nitrate solution (1.00 M)
porous cup silver electrode silver nitrate solution (1.00 M)
1. Place the zinc nitrate solution into a beaker and connect the zinc electrode so that it is partially submerged in the solution.
2. Place copper (II) nitrate solution into the porous cup and connect a copper electrode so that it is partially submerged in the solution.
3. Connect each electrode up to the voltmeter. If the needle moves left, change the connection so that the needle moves right. Record your observations.
4. Remove the copper electrode and porous cup. Pour out the solution from the porous cup and thoroughly rinse and dry the porous cup.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 using nickel/nickel (II) nitrate and zinc/zinc nitrate.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 4 using iron/iron (II) nitrate and zinc/zinc nitrate.
7. Repeat steps 2 to 4 using silver/silver nitrate and zinc/zinc nitrate.
8. Remove the porous cup and pour out the contents of the beaker.
9. Place the porous cup back into the beaker and use iron/iron (II) nitrate.
10. Repeat steps 8-9 using nickel/nickel (II) nitrate in the beaker and silver/silver nitrate.
Prepare a table to record your observations. The table should include a column for the following: the cell notation of the cell constructed, the voltmeter reading, and the calculated cell potential. Include a column for expressing the accuracy of each result (in terms of a percentage difference).
The chart I have constructed
Cell notation of the cell constructed Voltmeter readings Calculated cell potential Percentage difference
Zinc nitrate/copper (II) nitrate Zn│Zn2+(1 M)║ Cu2+(1 M)│Cu
Nickel (II) nitrate/Zinc nitrate Zn│Zn2+(1 M)║ Ni2+(1 M)│Ni
Iron (II) nitrate/Zinc nitrate Zn│Zn2+(1 M)║ Fe2+(1 M)│Fe
Silver nitrate/Zinc nitrate Zn│Zn2+(1 M)║ Ag+(1 M)│Ag