April 25, 2024, 05:52:43 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Does anyone else catch themselves....  (Read 5965 times)

Offline Kenichi

• Mole Snacks: +6/-2
Does anyone else catch themselves....
« on: February 23, 2006, 08:26:59 AM »
Does anyone else catch themselves when your cooking trying to think about the recipes as reactions and seeing what is your limiting reagent?  I was making brownies and eggs were my limiting reagent allowing me only to yield 2/3 a pan of brownies.  Anyone else have these random moments when your like woah. Did I actually just say that? I need to get out of the lab more often...
Honor is what you know of yourself. Reputation is what others think they know about you. Live by honor and let your reputation lie where it may. And outlive the bastards.

One day I will rule the world with my army of a mole of moles!

Offline mike

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +121/-35
Re:Does anyone else catch themselves....
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 08:55:42 PM »
Well thank you very much *sarcasm*, I didn't think like this before, but after reading your post I will, dammit!! :D :D
There is no science without fancy, and no art without facts.

Offline billnotgatez

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +223/-62

Offline Kenichi

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
Ha that's a great recipe.  Wouldn't it be great to make a cookbook like that with all the recipes containing chemical compounds and apparatus in the directions?  Then selling it to people with the cover as a normal cookbook? They'd get home, crack the book open, and freak out expecting to find normal recipes.  Oh, it would be fun
Honor is what you know of yourself. Reputation is what others think they know about you. Live by honor and let your reputation lie where it may. And outlive the bastards.

Offline billnotgatez

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +223/-62
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »
I make it a general policy not to irritate anyone who prepares food, especially if they are preparing food for me.

Offline Kenichi

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 06:08:45 PM »
Point made.  I try to prepare as much as my food as I can.  But you can't help but to smile thinking of the confusion/chaos that such recipes might create.

Sponsored Links