Chemical Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sponsored links

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there anybody who can help to analize sample containing 95% of sulfuric acid  (Read 63 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

reverse flash

  • Very New Member
  • *
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1

I have called like 50 labs and I cannot find anybody

Sample contains 95% of sulfuric acid, I need to find the remaining 5%

Is there anybody wit GC/MS interested in small side job



Logged

Hunter2

  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Mole Snacks: +123/-42
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1636
  • Vena Lausa moris pax drux bis totis

5% is water. To check for impurities normally every supplier can submit a datasheet about his product.
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Mitch Andre Garcia's Chemical Forums 2003-Present.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 24 queries.