April 26, 2024, 10:53:20 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: someone help me plz  (Read 1855 times)

Offline l2k2c

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-1
someone help me plz
« on: July 12, 2014, 08:18:28 PM »
I really don't understand "Chemical equilibrium" leason. Can someone please help me.  :(

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: someone help me plz
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 08:45:19 PM »
I don't think so.  Please trouble yourself to read the forum rules, posted in red, at the top of every page:

Saying something like, "I don't get kinetics can you explain it to me" or "what is a Clausius-Clapeyron equation?" will get you negative responses on this forum. There is no reason to ask a question cold with the amount of information available everywhere on the web. First try to look it up – use google or wikipedia – and come here once you get to the point you don't understand something. Asking question without even trying to research it first is just a sign of laziness, nothing else.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline Ben Bob2

• Mole Snacks: +22/-0
  • Undergraduate Chemist
    • Ben's Chemistry Page
Re: someone help me plz
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 08:03:36 AM »
Often I don't understand a lesson in class. My next step is to usually read about it for myself, and then look for better lectures and problem set examples on youtube. You will learn much more in the long run than by simply asking. 
Le Chatelier's principle and equilibrium took me a while to understand, too, but it's doable.
Change and decay in all around I see;
O Thou who changest not, abide with me

2014 Eisenhower Fellow
2015 GRO Fellow

Sponsored Links