April 24, 2024, 05:34:36 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Seeking a chemist....  (Read 2500 times)

cdnduppy

Seeking a chemist....
« on: September 17, 2014, 10:57:04 AM »
Hello,

We are seeking a chemist who is looking for work, and looking for someone to private contract at this point in time. The work/ideas we have are endless and will be lots of room to grow with us..

We are looking to do research/development and I have some things we would like to manufacture as well. We would prefer someone who has previous experience in synthesizing, bio chem, reactions/processing and chemical engineering. At the very least if no experience,  then at the very least proficient and knowledgeable or willing to learn in those areas . 

If you are from India or China and or have contacts in any of the following:  (chemicals, precursors, and other useful contacts) - this is and will be considered a asset. It makes you a better candidate/fit for us.

We are seeking someone for the long term. If this sounds like something you may be interested in please email me.

Overall, we are seeking someone who is: motivated, punctual, and driven to succeed. Someone to grow with us and be part of family/team. "Strive to be the best you can be and never give up". If, this sounds like you or you are interested please inquire with confidence to:

EDIT : Please contact via private message on this forum

P.S.-> IF, you know of any links where we can check/reference to chemists seeking or looking for work that includes - experience, eduction and biography. Please kindly let us know by email.

*Partnership is something that can and will be discussed - if we feel you are the right candidate/person*
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 12:18:10 PM by billnotgatez »

Offline billnotgatez

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +223/-62
Re: Seeking a chemist....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 12:16:43 PM »
@cdnduppy
You violated several rules of this forum
You may only post your request in one place in this forum
I deleted all your other posts
You should not put your personal email address in a post
I edited it
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting is the link near the top of any forum page

Sponsored Links