March 29, 2024, 03:19:11 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Helpful Biochemistry YouTube Channel (Similar to Khan Academy)  (Read 3647 times)

MoofUniversity

Helpful Biochemistry YouTube Channel (Similar to Khan Academy)
« on: November 24, 2014, 07:50:25 PM »
Greetings, folks!

My name is Mahfoud, and I have a YouTube channel called Moof University. The channel has over 120 video tutorials covering almost every topic covered in an introductory-level biochemistry course, from amino acids and protein structure to metabolic pathways like glycolysis and fatty acid metabolism and more!

The channel has grown in popularity over the past year, and thousands of people have found the videos helpful in learning basic biochemistry (which is awesome)! Some people even compared my channel to that of Khan Academy. I was hoping to help reach more individuals attempting to learn biochemistry by sharing the links to my website and YouTube channel. The website has a suggested viewing order for the videos since some videos weren't uploaded in a sensible order. So, I encourage you to check that out, and CTRL+F to find a topic you're looking for help on.

Moof University Website: www.MoofUniversity.com
Moof University YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MoofUniversity

I hope anyone who visits the site finds it beneficial, and I hope anyone who watches the videos finds them helpful. If you find the videos helpful, please share them with others you feel would benefit from them, including classmates.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment below or email me at MoofUniversity@gmail.com.

Happy studying, everyone!

Sponsored Links