Chemical Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sponsored links

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 433915 times)

OxideHelium

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #465 on: December 07, 2017, 07:00:58 AM »

Hello everyone, I am a newborn extremely dummy of chemistry but I would like make it my new hobby, i'm 35, came from Poland, and it's all so far, do you have some more questions send priv or here.

OrganicDan96

• Mole Snacks: +9/-0
« Reply #466 on: December 09, 2017, 08:51:48 AM »

Hi I'm Daniel i am a 4th year Mchem student at a university in the UK. I am currently doing a research project in synthetic organic chemistry.

Soresu

• Very New Member
« Reply #467 on: January 08, 2018, 03:37:37 PM »

Yahallo~

Just a Canadian high school student who happens to be talented in chemistry :) Currently trying to make the team to go to IChO 2018

unstable

• Very New Member
« Reply #468 on: February 27, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »

Hello all!

I found your forum on google while trying to look up a problem on my Chem 101 homework. A little about me, in case anyone cares:

Im a 36 year old male from Boise who decided to go back to school last year. Im in my second year (4th semester) at a local community college and am really enjoying school. Im taking Trig, Chem 101 w/ Chem lab, and American History. Doing a Liberal Arts degree with an engineering focus. I'll be transferring to Boise State after finishing up at CWI (College of Western Idaho).

I hope Ill be able to ask some questions with Chemistry and Trig without being too annoying haha

Thanks for reading,
unstable

P.S. If someone can link the board to post my issue, Id appreciate it. The problem Im having trouble with is:
Find the number of SO42- Units, #S atoms, #O atoms, #Metal atoms for the following: CaSO4

klone

« Reply #469 on: February 28, 2018, 11:46:03 PM »

Hello everyone!
That's my first post, I'm a researcher in chemistry!
My interest are Polymers and catalysts ... not very skilled in Organic chemistry!

Charlotte_H

« Reply #470 on: April 13, 2018, 12:24:57 AM »

Hi all  :)

I'm a mature engineering apprentice, formerly a newspaper journalist for my local paper. I loved chemistry at school but I didn't focus much and didn't pay any attention to maths either. I just thought I wanted to be a writer so I didn't need any of that stuff. Anyway, long story short, it's been a tough job market in the writing world and I fantasised about doing an apprenticeship (I wish I'd taken that option more seriously when I came out of school!!). There is a company in my town who make rubber products for all sorts of industries (rubber gaskets, seals, polymers that sort of thing) and were taking on a few apprentices. So I quit my job and went for it  :o :o

Anyway, it's been a great year so far and I've learned so much! I'd love to expand on my knowledge by speaking to some likeminded people, and maybe pass on some insights myself too :-)

Guitrz

• Very New Member
« Reply #471 on: April 15, 2018, 05:58:08 AM »

Hello, my name is Guilherme and I'm a 1st year undergrad in Chemistry here in the south of Brazil.
I'm applying for a military exam to try and join the Army, meanwhile I'll be studying 1 year of Chem, so I'm trying to make the most out of it.

Honestly, I'm bad at Chemistry, didn't have a good base in high-school, and that is why I decided to study it more.

Also explosive reactions are really fun.

Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1617/-394
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #472 on: April 15, 2018, 07:39:34 AM »

Also explosive reactions are really fun.

Sure they are.

Bad news: we don't discuss explosives here.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info, pH-meter.info, PZWT_s1

Guitrz

• Very New Member
« Reply #473 on: April 15, 2018, 09:12:59 AM »

I'm well aware, I've read the rules.  ;)

EricBoss

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +2/-0
  • The wifey made me do it.
« Reply #474 on: April 24, 2018, 05:08:15 AM »

Hey guys - Electrician by trade but working on a career change. Science has always been my passion so on I'm on this forum to keep that fire going.

All the way from Vancouver,BC - Please keep Toronto in your prayers as well.

Thx!

ALonelyMacromolecule

• Mole Snacks: +1/-0
« Reply #475 on: May 02, 2018, 05:05:46 AM »

Hello, friend.

I am from India, seventeen years old who wishes to become a pharmaceutical scientist. I wish to join one of the IITs for my M.Sc (Or M.S as you folks put it. We generally in India, refer to M.S as Master of Surgery.)

matthias

« Reply #476 on: July 24, 2018, 06:23:53 AM »

Hello,
I'm Matthias, I'm from eastern France and I'll be studying maths, physics and chemistry next year. I'm here to perfect my english in science and maybe to discuss about the IChO which I've preparated this year (without succes, unfortunately :( )  and which I'll be preparating again next year (with sucess, hopefully! :) )
Have a nice day!

james81

« Reply #477 on: November 11, 2018, 11:53:39 PM »

Hi, this is James from Romeoville, IL. I work as Inventory Manager at Resource Remodeling for about a year.I'm here to gather some knowledge I hope this forum would help me.

GW43125

« Reply #478 on: November 25, 2018, 08:26:28 AM »

Hi, I'm Jamie from London, UK and I'm a 1st year Chemistry Undergrad. Some say I'm not a real chemist as I'm yet to break a piece of lab glassware (except pipettes).

GW43125

« Reply #479 on: December 06, 2018, 02:05:37 PM »

Hi, I'm Jamie from London, UK and I'm a 1st year Chemistry Undergrad. Some say I'm not a real chemist as I'm yet to break a piece of lab glassware (except pipettes).

Update: knackered a conical flask last week.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up

Mitch Andre Garcia's Chemical Forums 2003-Present.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 23 queries.