April 25, 2024, 10:48:23 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Master organic chemistry urgent!  (Read 2558 times)

Offline ts.i

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Master organic chemistry urgent!
« on: August 06, 2016, 04:03:16 PM »
Hello! I hope you all are doing good! I decided to reach out for help in here considering my organic chemistry exam is getting really close and so I urgently need a helping tool, a guide called: 'master organic chemistry, reagent guide'. I have already tried to get it unsuccessfully, that is why I urgently ask you if anyone has that guide and is willing to send it to me. Thank you.

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Master organic chemistry urgent!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 05:59:02 PM »
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline ts.i

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 01:37:21 AM »
Yes.  The author will sell it to you:  http://www.masterorganicchemistry.com/2011/05/26/the-organic-chemistry-reagent-guide-is-here/
Very helpful indeed for a student. I have already mentioned that I have tried to buy it unsuccessfully because of issues with the card.

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 06:24:25 AM »
Very helpful indeed for a student. I have already mentioned that I have tried to buy it unsuccessfully because of issues with the card.

Glad to provide a Google search service to anyone.  Lat me also provide reading service for you:  Here are the Forum Rules{click} You agreed to the rules when you signed up for this board, and we expect you to follow them.  We don't give copies of copyrighted materials away. 
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline NewmanProj

• Mole Snacks: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 12:10:02 AM »
Let's please use this as an opportunity for an academic lesson for any student dropping into this conversation.

Stay away from reagent guides, and please learn to understand the nature of the reagent by ALWAYS drawing its Lewis structure. You have no idea how many students lose points on my exams because of poor Lewis structure drawing skills.

Understand reactivity in terms of the basics. I can always change the elements in a reagent, and then what would you do?

Please don't interpret me as mean. I'm doing my best to save you points on an exam.

Sponsored Links