March 29, 2024, 03:56:30 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Need help for thesis: Chemical modification of chitosan with metal ions  (Read 3641 times)

Offline Ika11

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Dear colleagues, I am looking for literature for my thesis, my mentor is absent for couple of days, and I'm in a hurry, so any help would be appreciated!

I am student on University in Zagreb; Faculty of chemical engineering and technologies, and I am working on thesis for my baccalaureates degree.

Offline AWK

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +555/-93
Even searching GOOGLE you can find many references, some of them are public, the rest you can find in library.
AWK

Offline Ika11

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Even searching GOOGLE you can find many references, some of them are public, the rest you can find in library.
Yeah I can, and I did, but almost none of those can help me

Offline AWK

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +555/-93
If you will find any, then search references within.
AWK

Offline Ben Bob2

• Mole Snacks: +22/-0
  • Undergraduate Chemist
    • Ben's Chemistry Page
I'm by no means a seasoned researcher, but I know you will not often find a paper on the exact topic you are researching. You may need to use more general search terms and extrapolate from what you read and make your own conclusions or hypotheses. Plus it looks like you have a nice selection of papers to look into - each with a long list of references to check out as AWK kindly suggested. No one here will do a literature search for you.
Best of luck though :)
Change and decay in all around I see;
O Thou who changest not, abide with me

2014 Eisenhower Fellow
2015 GRO Fellow

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Ika11: I want you to please trouble yourself to re-read our Forum Rules{click}.  You agreed to them when you signed up, and we expect you to follow them.  This is a learning forum, we want to help you help yourself.  You have violated many rules, again and again.

Dear colleagues, I am looking for literature for my thesis,

You should do a literature search.  That is the only way to get literature, for a thesis level question. 

my mentor is absent for couple of days, and I'm in a hurry,

You shouldn't mention such a thing, on this forum.  That's part of our rules.  We don't want to hear how urgent your work is.  That's for people wanting help with homework.  Can you explain how you have an urgent thesis?  Are you defending it next week, and haven't done a literature search as of yet?  What do you mean, "Urgent"?

so any help would be appreciated!

I am student on University in Zagreb; Faculty of chemical engineering and technologies, and I am working on thesis for my baccalaureates degree.

And this is important, why?

Those are what I found, but in these studies chitosan is modified, but not with metal ions. Mostly modfied chitosan is used for removal of metal ions from aqueos solution

OK.  So what is the question?  You title for your post is: "Need help for thesis: Chemical modification of chitosan with metal ions"  And you haven't found, what, the exact answer?  How is this a thesis, if you're looking for the answer in literature?  What will you do, to write an original work, if someone has published exactly what you're asking?

How did you come up with this thesis?  Where did you get the idea this was an interesting question at all?
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links