March 29, 2024, 03:15:28 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: In Situ IP68/250C Pocket Size NMR Spectrometer for 500 EUR  (Read 5247 times)

elegant-math

In Situ IP68/250C Pocket Size NMR Spectrometer for 500 EUR
« on: September 05, 2016, 10:01:39 AM »
Hi,

we start preordering for our Elegant NMR Stick - in situ pocket size 46MHz multidimensional NMR spectrometer that fits to NS29 joint and capable to work up to 250C/480F. Free software with HSQC, NOESY included.

Companies and universities, please, preorder it at www.elegant-nmr.com

individuals (and also companies), please, participate at www.igg.me/at/elegant-nmr

Delivery at Q3/2017 in case if we get enough preorders before ca. Oct 2016. Otherwise I afraid that we ever start massproduction and be able to retain this price.

Sincerely,

Ilgis

Offline Dan

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +469/-72
  • Organic Chemist
    • My research
Re: In Situ IP68/250C Pocket Size NMR Spectrometer for 500 EUR
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 02:38:33 AM »
This is an exciting product, I will be following its progress with interest.

I have a suggestion though, regarding marketing:

The website looks very unprofessional, I think you should hire a professional web designer, and the English needs to be checked by a native speaker because there are a lot of small grammatical errors. The photography is quite poor as well. First impressions of the site are very important and will be reflected in people's initial opinion of the product. Investing in a sleek and professional website will increase interest and confidence in your product.
My research: Google Scholar and Researchgate

elegant-math

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 12:02:38 PM »
We decide to go forward because of large requests. Everything now is on www.elegant-nmr.com (English version) as well as on www.elegant-nmr.de (German version).

Celebrating 10 years of our company activity in German market and giving a possibility to jointly enjoy Merry Christmas we proceed

orders before 1.01.2017 for 500 Euro per spectrometer + software,
starting from 1.01.2017 for 1000 Euro per spectrometer + software

with delivery Q3/2017. Payment over credit card/paypal is directly available.

Key features: ALL non-zero spin resonances from one device as well as HSQC and NOESY right out of the box.

By ordering 20+ items (before Q3/2017) we will give one additional spectrometer for free or beta version in March 2017, or can a little bit negotiate the price.

Merry Christmas!

elegant-math

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 12:58:13 PM »
Hello,

let me discuss again this topic.

We published key idea behind our technology that allows us to build the NMR spectrometer with cheap oscillators working at high fluctuation magnetic field.

Please, check it at our site www.elegant-nmr.com at "Idea" chapter, or pick up the publication about this method at archive-org at:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1706.00237

Please, do not hesitate to ask questions about this mathematics and technology directly here, or at our forum. I am open to share it with you.

We are running without investors... We discussed already with several of them and all suggested to increase the purchase price at 10K level if we earn the investment.

Please, advice how to proceed, we published the key idea, we are open and share a lot of information about the hardware at our forum and will inform everybody and answer on ongoing questions, however, we collected only 30 preorders up to now, and urgently need your assistance in:

1. sharing this information,
2. kind discussions,
3. possible preorders.

Sincerely,

Ilgis

Offline P

• Mole Snacks: +64/-15
  • I am what I am
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 04:39:02 AM »
Love the fact that it has a glass joint stopper so you can monitor the NMR spectrum of a reaction as it takes place  -  that would be so useful!  I would have loved that when doing my PhD. Would have saved awkwardly taking samples at points throughout the reaction.

Good luck - I hope you sell loads of them.  :)
Tonight I’m going to party like it’s on sale for $19.99!

- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Sponsored Links