I'm looking for an electrolyte for a high capacitance EDLC. I've looked at ionic liquids such as DEME-BF4, BMPyrr-TFSI, EMIM-PF6, etc, but the price was prohibitively expensive.
Is there an electrolyte that possess the following characteristics?:
• A wide electrochemical window; preferably > 6V, but minimally > 4V
• A specific conductance above 4 mS/cm at 25°C
• A thermal stability approaching 300°C
• A freezing point or glass transition temperature below -60°C
• Cost less than (US) $100 per liter, or can be easily synthesized in a home lab.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.