March 29, 2024, 07:06:53 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Magnesium and food grade malic acid  (Read 1707 times)

Offline VinceOne

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Magnesium and food grade malic acid
« on: April 14, 2017, 03:16:36 PM »
Does the combination of magnesium, food grade malic acid and mineral water create a hydrogen rich solution?

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Magnesium and food grade malic acid
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 03:44:21 PM »
Hi there, VinceOne:, I can see you're new, and I'd like to welcome you here to the Chemical Forums.  But I'd like to ask you to trouble yourself to read our Forum Rules{click}.  You agreed to these rules as a condition of signing up for our forum, and they apply to you, whether you agree with them or not, or even if you're unaware of them.  Its important to note that they apply to everyone -- curious newbies, people who've never taken chemistry, or people who just have a burning need to know.  We never dump complete recipes for anything, we want to help people learn to help themselves.

I'm sorry your last, similar question got deleted, but maybe we can work together, on this one, while still following the rules.

Does the combination of magnesium, food grade malic acid and mineral water create a hydrogen rich solution?

Lets look into the chemical properties of each one.  Wikipedia can help, so can a high school chemistry textbook.  Do you have any ideas, from something you've read?
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline Enthalpy

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +304/-59
Re: Magnesium and food grade malic acid
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 09:07:42 AM »
Maybe checking the solubility of hydrogen would be a start.

Sponsored Links