April 23, 2024, 06:57:32 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: ALKYL KETEN DIMER PURIFICATION AND SEPARATION  (Read 2357 times)

Offline the gaust

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
ALKYL KETEN DIMER PURIFICATION AND SEPARATION
« on: April 27, 2017, 03:59:55 AM »
 HOW CAN I DO SEPARATION OF AMINE HYDRO CHLORIDE SATE (TE3N.HCL) ?. THEN HOW CAN I DO SEPARATION OF SOLVENT ? AND WHAT FACTORS THAT MAY BE AFFECT ON THE QUALITY YIELD ALKYL KETEN DIMER?.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 06:17:40 AM by Arkcon »

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: ALKYL KETEN DIMER PURIFICATION AND SEPARATION
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 06:17:21 AM »
Greetings, the gaust:, and welcome to the chemical forums.  We'd like to help you, but we have some basic stuff to do first.  Please read our Forum Rules{click}.  You agreed to these rules as a condition of signing up for our forum, and they apply to you, whether you agree with them or not, or even if you're unaware of them. 

Basic netiquette is to never use ALL CAPS.  Its considered rude, as if you are shouting, and hard for people to read.

We like to see more work from our posters here.  We can't teach you a year of organic chem one posting at a time.

How can I do separation of amine hydro chloride sate (te3n.Hcl) ?.

An amine hydrochloride salt can be separated from reactants and impurities a number of ways, depending on its properties.  Your general formula isn't specific enough for us to help.

Then how can I do separation of solvent ?

Again, any of a number of ways, depending on the exact solvent.  What methods do you know?  What would you like to try?  What might happen with each method, that maybe you'd like to avoid?

And what factors that may be affect on the quality yield alkyl keten dimer?.
Same questions as above, what specifically are you doping, and what do you know about the process.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline the gaust

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 09:12:05 AM »
 reaction of akd
 please find the attache file
want to separate amine HCL by washing then separation of solvent by evaporation under vacum,using toluen solvent

Offline the gaust

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 09:15:48 AM »
solvent used is toluen

Sponsored Links