Chemical Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sponsored links

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Online Pharmacy schools in Philippines  (Read 191 times)

PEPAKURAPROP1

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Online Pharmacy schools in Philippines
« on: May 16, 2017, 05:11:12 PM »

Is there any online pharmacy courses that I might be able to enter that accepts Philippine students? All my teachers are racist, and won't let me pass the classes. She has taken points off for using a different formula to get the same answer, has neglected every single one of my questions, etc. I can't pass... I almost killed myself due to this. I failed 2 years already... I can't take it... please tell me about any schools that would accept any applications...

Arkcon

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +477/-135
Re: Online Pharmacy schools in Philippines
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:52:37 AM »

Greetings, PEPAKURAPROP1:, I can see that you're new, and I'd like to welcome you to the Chemical Forums.  I'd like to remind you to read our Forum Rules{click}.  You agreed to these rules as a condition of signing up for our forum, and they apply to you, whether you agree with them or not, or even if you're unaware of them.

All my teachers are racist, and won't let me pass the classes. She has taken points off for using a different formula to get the same answer, has neglected every single one of my questions, etc. I can't pass... I almost killed myself due to this.

Please don't post statements like this on our forum.  This isn't a productive way to learn, or even a way for adults to behave.  Instead, try to see the real source of the problem, and ask the appropriate people for help.
That all depends on how reasonable we're all willing to be.  I just want my friends back, except for Cartman, you can keep him.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Mitch Andre Garcia's Chemical Forums 2003-Present.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 23 queries.