March 28, 2024, 03:58:54 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Ndunguru

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-1
Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry
« on: September 24, 2017, 05:40:40 AM »
Someone To Help Me Pleaz....  How Can A Determine The Amount Of Gold Present In Gold- Copper-silver Concentration?

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 07:20:08 AM »
Greetings, Ndunguru:, I'd like to welcome you and all the new students to the Chemical Forums.  But I'd like to ask you to trouble yourself to read our Forum Rules{click}. You already accepted them when you signed up for our forum, and they apply to you, whether you agree with them or not, or even if you're unaware of them. 

Our rules specify that we want to see your work, and then, we want to give you hints, so that you learn for yourself.  It doesn't matter if you're a new student, or a dedicated amateur, we need to know what you know, and what you think, so we know what level you're at, so we can give useful hints, so your knowledge can grow.

You title has no bearing on your question, that's a little unfair to people who want to help, forcing us to read your post, to even to begin to understand what you want to know.  Not behaving like this is basic netiquette -- it impolite to people who might want to help if they can, but not want to bother reading if they can't. 

Someone To Help Me Pleaz....

Writing with cute misspellings isn't cute or cool, its just annoying.

How Can A Determine The Amount Of Gold Present In Gold- Copper-silver Concentration?

ICP-MS.   Hey, you don't write a descriptive question, then I don't write descriptive answers.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links