March 29, 2024, 11:09:18 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Do you have any idea what is mulear oxidize pastuerize product called Caluanie?  (Read 11657 times)

Offline niboydumao

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Someone asked me about this solvent but i dont exactly what it is. He showed some videos showing that this solution can brittle an iron nail in a few seconds. I wonder what kind of Chemical Solution is it. Can anyone help me about what is it and how its made? Thank you.

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
We'd like to help, but there is too much jargon, or poor ability to translate.

Re: Do you have any idea what is

We always try to help if we can.

mulear

This is not an American English word that I know.  Or can Google for.  Please try a re-translation.  Or a synonym.  Or give as many defining words as you can.

oxidize

We can help with this.  This is a known concept.  See if you can describe better how this applies to this case.

pastuerize

verb

subject (milk, wine, or other products) to a process of partial sterilization, especially one involving heat treatment or irradiation, thus making the product safe for consumption and improving its keeping quality.

We don't use the word 'pasteurize' for things that aren't wine, or milk, or other foods.  You're using it for steel or steel cleaning chemicals.  This word may simply not belong. 

product called Caluanie?

I can Google for this product, but I can't find really good information on it.

Someone asked me about this solvent but i dont exactly what it is. He showed some videos showing that this solution can brittle an iron nail in a few seconds. I wonder what kind of Chemical Solution is it. Can anyone help me about what is it and how its made? Thank you.

These phenomena do apply to some topics we understand, oxidizing acids is what Goggle send me to when I try to search.  Why not study, on your own, the topic of 'oxidizing acid' and see if you can come up with an explanation for your topic of Caluanie?
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline niboydumao

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Thank you Arkcon. I do have some problems with the translation; its not english. Its not pasteurize too, its PARTEURIZE. My bad. Recently, Ive done a little research. Yeah you might be right, it might be an oxidizing acid. Its more like an halogen solution. But what halogen that doesnt react violently with Iron? Most i know does react violently (Cl,Br,F).. this thing doesnt react that much but it literally brittles an iron(as brittle as a stick) in a few seconds after a few drops. I want to do experiment myself but i dont have the capacity to do it coz im in a place where people doesnt speak english and access to Laboratories is almost close to impossibility.

Sponsored Links