April 26, 2024, 03:31:26 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Need something to heat water to 100 degrees celsius  (Read 1707 times)

Offline W4S3L

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Need something to heat water to 100 degrees celsius
« on: January 25, 2018, 08:56:00 AM »
Im having a science project at my school in Denmark, and were making a cup, that could heat water up to 100 degrees celsius. We have to find chemicals that allows this proces

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Need something to heat water to 100 degrees celsius
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 09:10:05 AM »
Greetings, W4S3L:, I'd like to welcome you and all the new students to the Chemical Forums,  but I want to ask you to review our Forum Rules{click}.  You already accepted the rules when you signed up for our forum, and you have to follow them, whether you agree with them or not, or even if you're unaware of them.

We want to see you do some work, on your own, and we'll help.  We don't dump complete answers, not for anyone, not for a high school student, nor a hard-working professional, nor even the home chemist working on their newest invention.

So let's get started.

Im having a science project at my school in Denmark, and were making a cup, that could heat water up to 100 degrees celsius. We have to find chemicals that allows this proces

What work have you done, to begin to solve this problem?  What plans do you have to address this task?  What have you learned recently, that you can use to solve this problem?

I'm going to assume the class assignment was not:  Go online and ask someone to do all the work.  So I feel we must make clear the tasks we expect from you.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links