March 28, 2024, 12:35:47 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Please suggest some Phase Change material or endothermic reaction  (Read 2764 times)

Offline arditiww1

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
For Amyl Mercaptan, propane, butane or any other lpg gas component

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Please suggest some Phase Change material or endothermic reaction
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 08:03:43 AM »
Greetings, arditiww1:, I'd like to welcome you and everyone new to the Chemical Forums,  but I want to ask you to review our Forum Rules{click}.  You already accepted the rules when you signed up for our forum, and you have to follow them, whether you agree with them or not, or even if you're unaware of them.

We want to see you do some work, on your own, and we'll help.  We don't dump complete answers, not for anyone, not for a high school student, nor a hard-working professional, nor even the home chemist working on their newest invention.

The simplest bit of work, that we need, from you, is a clear, complete question.

So let's get started.

OK.  That's the title you wrote.  You want phase change.  Or a material -- that changes phases, or causes phase change?  What could that possibly mean? Or endothermic reaction.  These are the same to your application?  Or mutually exclusive?  Oh, well, you can explain more in the body of your post ...

For Amyl Mercaptan, propane, butane or any other lpg gas component

Oh, no you don't explain more in the body of your post.  Try again, more completely this time.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline arditiww1

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 12:24:27 PM »
I wanted to ask is there any reaction when reacted with RSH (thiol) group causes the substance to change its state from solid to liquid or liquid to gas like that or reaction that is endothermic in reaction which will help in removing heat from water or ice so it changes phase.

Sponsored Links