April 19, 2024, 10:19:36 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Chemical process  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Sebazg

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Chemical process
« on: March 18, 2018, 02:09:24 PM »
Hello everbody,
We have chemical process in our Plant.. We use one type called anti-scale this type is been mathballed since 3 years ago with its associated line. During this period we try to utilize its pump and line with different chemical type name demulsifrie.
My question is there any problem if we use it. If yes please explain what effect could be happend to our process..
Thanks

Offline chenbeier

• Mole Snacks: +102/-22
Re: Chemical process
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 04:16:16 PM »
I think there to less imformation about the process. The Demulsifier seperate two or more components from each other. Simple example Oil and water. Depending of the pump, it can be a differnece to pump an emulsion or the compounds seperated.

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Chemical process
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 06:51:09 PM »
I'm sorry Sebazg:, you can wait a little bit for specific information from some of our Chemical Engineers, but your question is hard to parse.  You seem to have switched from one cleaning solution to another, its fair for you to suspect there may be a problem.  But you mention a class of chemicals, and then a trade name.  A chemist can't help you under these conditions. 

You're there, its your responsibility to read the labels of the chemicals you work with, and look up what reactions they might have.  Or at least be able to tell us their real names, if not the actual ingredients.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links