March 29, 2024, 09:50:34 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Looking for guest bloggers...  (Read 4325 times)

Syrris

Looking for guest bloggers...
« on: May 22, 2018, 11:49:03 AM »
Hi there. We've recently launched a chemistry blog covering flow, batch, scale-up, and reaction calorimetry topics. We'd love to have some guest bloggers from people working in labs or studying chemistry, on various day-to-day topics. A few examples we thought of are;

•What advice would you give to chemists/students/graduates looking to move into flow chemistry?
•What was the worst day you’ve had in your lab? This is a good opportunity to talk about real-life problems chemists face and how you overcome them and the advice you would give to chemists to avoid similar situations. It could also be quite humorous which is a good tone for a blog post
•“A day in the life of…”. An opportunity to showcase what you do on a daily basis and the impact your work has
• Top tips for improving yield in XXXX reactions

Just a few examples. If you are passionate about chemistry and like writing then let me know. You'd get an author bio page on the site with links back to your research group, company, or academic institution. Our main company website gets thousands of visits a month and we post our blog updates to our 1000 LinkedIn followers so it's a good platform for you to get your name out there...

(Apologies if this isn't allowed on this forum - I can't think of a better place to speak to chemists en masse though!)

Thanks,

Ryan

Syrris

Re: Looking for guest bloggers...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 05:17:54 AM »
Thanks for approving the post. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the URL, to begin with.

The blog is hosted at https://blog.syrris.com

Cheers,

Ryan

Sponsored Links