March 28, 2024, 10:18:31 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: How to make by electrolysis gold nanoparticles with a size in the range of 15nm?  (Read 2835 times)

Offline allseo

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
 Hello dear scientists! I found out in Wikipedia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloidal_gold#Toxicity_due_to_size_of_nanoparticles ) that particles of 15nm gold really do not cause any harm to human body, and since they improve cognitive abilities, I think (although I am not a biologist, but engineer) that this is due to the restoration or improvement of connections between neurons, as well as the restoration of themselves and as neurotoxin clearance. As far as I know, by electrolysis, you can create different particle sizes, I think it’s optimal to create 10-20 nm, and this method gives pure colloidal gold without any impurities that can be harmful.

Offline Corribus

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +526/-23
  • A lover of spectroscopy and chocolate.
and since they improve cognitive abilities, I think (although I am not a biologist, but engineer) that this is due to the restoration or improvement of connections between neurons, as well as the restoration of themselves and as neurotoxin clearance.
According to whom?
What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?  - Richard P. Feynman

Offline wildfyr

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +203/-10
I very much do not endorse dosing yourself with gold nanoparticles. This idea is silly at best, dangerous at worst.

About the only thing proven to heighten cognitive abilities is caffeine.

Sponsored Links