May 20, 2024, 09:19:56 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: FAO: DrCMS  (Read 3391 times)

Offline pizzle

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-1
FAO: DrCMS
« on: October 06, 2009, 08:55:40 AM »
I don't understand why you have locked my previous thread and given such a nasty and quite childish reply?? I was simply asking for advice on something that im not sure about and that people here will be sure about as this is a chemistry forum after all and the question I asked was about a chemical!

weather or not its a substance that you can take to get high or not I feel is totally irrelevant to the thread, I was asking a serious question about the storage of a chemical so please correct me if I am wrong but would this site not be a suitable place to ask such a question??

It says on your profile that you are a full member of this site and are 40 years of age. If im honest, I would expect you to be a little more professional about the way you deal with your posts and answering questions and not give out advice telling people to overdose on chemicals!!

Now, do you actualy know the answer to what i'm sure is a very simple question or not?

Thanks

Offline DrCMS

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +210/-81
Re: FAO: DrCMS
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »
I didn't lock the post one of the mods did and rightly so.

You asked about a psychoactive drug - that is against forum rules.

You posted multiple times - that is against the forum rules.

I was nasty in my reply because I come to this forum to help younger people with their homework etc. not to help them waste their lives getting high.  If you want to do that then sod off and destroy yourself.  I do not like waste of space drug addicts, you are a drain on society and if I had my way you'd all get a forced OD.  Feel free to waste your life just don't ask me to help or for me and the rest of society to pay for it and do not expect us to be polite to you while you do it.

Sponsored Links