General Forums > Comments for Staff and Comments from Staff

Beta Testing New Theme for Next 24 hours

<< < (2/3) > >>

Borek:
IMHO the font in messages is too small now. This also makes sub/superscripts in LaTeX (which scales with the font) barely readable.

Chances are MathJax can be configured independently which would solve problems with formulas, but I would go for larger font nonetheless.

jeffmoonchop:
I attached the screenshot, its not a big deal just looked more narrow than before.

sjb:

--- Quote from: Borek on March 19, 2019, 03:02:15 PM ---IMHO the font in messages is too small now. This also makes sub/superscripts in LaTeX (which scales with the font) barely readable..

--- End quote ---

For accessibility, surely body text should always be 100%. It's then up to the user to resize as they see fit.

mitchthest:

--- Quote from: Borek on March 19, 2019, 03:02:15 PM ---IMHO the font in messages is too small now.

--- End quote ---

Looks like the new template set the font at 78%. I pushed it to 90%. Ok? Or does it need to be set higher?

billnotgatez:
Did we have the current time when looking at any forum page in the past. Not sure it it is that important.
------
Also in the past I thought we saw more info when looking at each forum on the main forum screen. Not sure it it is that important either.
------
Side note
I am on my laptop and the font is larger with some wrap around of menus. In the past, I think I had set up the laptop so that I would get a certain look with an attached 55 inch TV screen. But, I am not changing my setting yet since I am on the road and not attached to the big screen, Also, I will wait till the Beta testing is more mature. In any case the large type is easy on old eyes.
In any case I am trying to get more proficient with the Beta.

EDIT
The Insert SMILES button seems to be covering other buttons. At first I thought it was covering the quote button but now I see that button is moved over. I guess you just had to make a large button for SMILES and that is the appearance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version