May 11, 2024, 06:38:38 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Organic Chemistry Tutoring and exam help  (Read 7378 times)

Offline organic help

• Mole Snacks: +1/-5
    • Organic Chemistry Help
Organic Chemistry Tutoring and exam help
« on: August 01, 2007, 07:59:52 AM »
Hi Everybody,

www.AceOrganicChem.com provides live, online, comprehensive organic chemistry help, tutoring, and review seminars prior to the student's organic chemistry exams. Students are given organic chemistry PowerPoint presentations on the important topics and can hear, see, and ask questions of the instructor in real time as if they were physically in the same room.

Check us out sometime on the web at www.AceOrganicChem.com, email us at questions@aceorganicchem.com

Offline profmsg

• Mole Snacks: +3/-12
Re: Organic Chemistry Tutoring and exam help
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 08:40:03 AM »
i better choose google search than this costly web page ;)

Offline profmsg

• Mole Snacks: +3/-12
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 11:15:54 AM »
thanks for taking my 2 snacks for my previous reply :) but i guess i am right....this chemical forums and its memebers provide help and informations to those who has problems free of cost. i havent seen anyone asking money or anythings however i have a feeling that your above post is some how related with advertising above link which is costly to the students.

why dont the adminstrators this web page takes strong action against this type of activities.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 12:36:52 PM »
why dont the adminstrators this web page takes strong action against this type of activities.

This is free chemistry advertising forum, organic help post fits forum profile. Be asured that if it will be posted in organic chemistry forum such post will be deleted immediately and poster banned.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Sponsored Links