May 09, 2024, 09:01:04 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: I need information  (Read 5335 times)

isa_ch

I need information
« on: November 26, 2005, 07:02:05 PM »
  Hello i am a student and i am doing some tests and experiments and i need to know where i can buy " ephedrine hidrohchloryd " and i need information to know for what ephedrine hidrohchloryd can be used .. if there is someone who knows please send me PM

« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 07:04:00 PM by isa_ch »

Offline lemonoman

• Atmospheric
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +71/-8
Re:I need information
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 07:08:02 PM »
Um... my suggestion is to spell the compound correctly... :P

:crazy:

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
Re:I need information
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 09:55:33 PM »
We will not get into discussions here on the use/abuse of ephedrine hydrochloride and turning it into amphetamine/methamphetamine.  Ephedrine hydrochloride is nearly a controlled substance, and any puchase of large quantities of OTC drugs containing the substance will be heavily monitored.  I can tell you that it is used in the illegal synthesis of amphetamines and methamphetamines, but I will not tell you how.  That should be all the information you need as I will now be locking this thread.  

Once again, we do not allow the discussion of the synthesis of controlled substances, nor do we tell people where to get the equipment to do it.  All I'll say is 'search the internet, but not here'.
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Sponsored Links