May 11, 2024, 04:47:20 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Need Chemist for Growing business  (Read 3065 times)

Offline halox

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Need Chemist for Growing business
« on: November 23, 2009, 10:00:44 PM »
Hello all,

Im not sure how many of you are familiar with electronic cigarettes, but they are growing rapidly in the USA. They simulate a regular tobacco cigarette, but contain no Tar and produce no second hand smoke. They still provide nicotine to the user, and still appear to create smoke, although it is actually a vapor. We are a wholesaler that sells the "e-liquid" that powers these devices. The e-liquid is simply a mixture of:

1. Nicotine
2. Propylene Glycol
3. Vegetable Glycerin
4. Flavoring

We currently have a Lab in Naples Florida that provides the e-liquid, but they have become almost intolerable in their response times. We are having a hard time getting product from them, or even a return phone call at times. We are looking for anyone interested in providing us with e-liquid. It really becomes a matter of mixing the above components in our requested percentages, and confirming the final Nicotine level. I believe it can all be mixed at room temperature, and really does not require any special equipment. We need someone reliable that can guarantee the precise Nicotine levels each and every time. We are not well trained enough to be able to handle this on our own, and Nicotine is highly toxic over a certain mg/ml.

If anyone is interested, we would be willing to purchase e-liquid at the same prices we are currently purchasing for, but from a more reliable source.  I look forward to hearing from you.

John B

Offline fazal

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Need Chemist for Growing business
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 04:17:40 AM »
hi if you will provide me the CAS no of the mentioned products i can suggest the calculated  amonuts of chemical to get your required percentages of chemicals
contact
fazal@hotmail.de

Hello all,

Im not sure how many of you are familiar with electronic cigarettes, but they are growing rapidly in the USA. They simulate a regular tobacco cigarette, but contain no Tar and produce no second hand smoke. They still provide nicotine to the user, and still appear to create smoke, although it is actually a vapor. We are a wholesaler that sells the "e-liquid" that powers these devices. The e-liquid is simply a mixture of:

1. Nicotine
2. Propylene Glycol
3. Vegetable Glycerin
4. Flavoring

We currently have a Lab in Naples Florida that provides the e-liquid, but they have become almost intolerable in their response times. We are having a hard time getting product from them, or even a return phone call at times. We are looking for anyone interested in providing us with e-liquid. It really becomes a matter of mixing the above components in our requested percentages, and confirming the final Nicotine level. I believe it can all be mixed at room temperature, and really does not require any special equipment. We need someone reliable that can guarantee the precise Nicotine levels each and every time. We are not well trained enough to be able to handle this on our own, and Nicotine is highly toxic over a certain mg/ml.

If anyone is interested, we would be willing to purchase e-liquid at the same prices we are currently purchasing for, but from a more reliable source.  I look forward to hearing from you.

John B

Sponsored Links