May 13, 2024, 07:29:23 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Chemistry Project Ideas  (Read 3589 times)

Offline surikev100

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Chemistry Project Ideas
« on: February 17, 2011, 03:16:22 PM »
Greetings fellow chemists,

I need your help. I am going to begin conducting an experiment in about soon, which has to be set up with the purpose/aims by myself. In other words, I have to design and carry out the experiment myself.

I need your help.

I have tried researching topics which would be extremely interesting, but I have not had much luck. I ask for all your opinions of a neat experiment which involves either explosions (not too big) or a very interesting fast paced reaction which would put me in awe. This experiment just has one guideline, and it is that the experiment must include me using the stoichiometric ratios of the equation of the experiment in my calculations.

I only need ideas and topics. I will be forever in debt to the person who gives me an extremely interesting experiment which is not normally attempted at the highschool curriculum.

~Toodles

Offline JGK

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +66/-19
Re: Chemistry Project Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »
Greetings fellow chemists,

I need your help. I am going to begin conducting an experiment in about soon, which has to be set up with the purpose/aims by myself. In other words, I have to design and carry out the experiment myself.

If we tell you which one to do, it pretty much defeats the whole object of the exercise.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Offline billnotgatez

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +223/-62
Re: Chemistry Project Ideas
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 05:13:03 PM »
If you come up with a mostly compete idea we may point out the issues so you do not work for a long time and find it a dead end

Sponsored Links