If you want to use NaF and/or KF at 1000 C, and if you don't have any protection, then PLEASE DON"T DO THIS!
Fluorides are insidiously toxic and really nasty. At ordinary temperatures, NaF and KF are not that dangerous, but on addition of even weak acids, the VERY dangerous HF is formed, but at temps of 1000 C or so, you may have some volatility of the fluoride.
Many people think of fluoride, just as the other halogenides (chloride, bromide, iodide), but this is a big mistake. The other halogenides are almost non-toxic (at least, if the cation is non-toxic) and their acids, although corrosive, are not long-term toxins and only are toxic due to their corrosiveness. The fluorides and the acid HF are of a totally different nature and the concentrated acids HCl, HBr and HI are childrens toys, compared to HF or hot metal fluorides. Some of the greater 19th century chemists (Davis, Moissan, Scheele) have suffered from very severe health problems due to fluoride poisoning over a longer time and IIRC some of these great chemist died a prematurely due to the bad effects of fluoride poisoning.