March 29, 2024, 10:20:02 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: What will happen to this character as a result of the following addictions?  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Califorum

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
So I have a roleplay character here, that has the following addictions? This is more of a personal question, not related to any homework or schoolwork. I believe that her body would build up an immunity to these addictions, or would it lead to a premature death? Would this addiction get rid of her sense of smell and effect her nervous system? I believe it would, but I'm curious to see other people's thoughts on what would happen to someone that has these addictions over a long term basis, and potential cures if harm does occur.

She enjoys the smell of Propane, Gasoline, Kerosene, Paint Thinner, Oil, Diesel, and has a massive addiction to the consumption of Diethyl Ether and Polyethylene glycol, aswell as various other fluids that are polyetheric and organic in nature.

I hope this isn't breaking the rules.

Offline chenbeier

• Mole Snacks: +102/-22
Will get lung problems and die at cancer later one. Don't inhale these chemicals.

Offline Fudjsk

• Mole Snacks: +0/-3
Things that are organic doesn't always mean that they are not toxic. Some pesticides are organic yet they are still toxic to humans.

Sponsored Links