April 24, 2024, 11:47:19 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Chemical waste testing  (Read 926 times)

Offline wty

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Chemical waste testing
« on: October 22, 2019, 11:10:04 PM »
Hi
Recently my company has wanted to conduct waste testing to determine the composition of the wastes in concentration or wt%. This testing will help us to determine whether there are any excess chemicals in the feed of the process, which in turn can also be used to identify the effective composition of chemicals in the feed needed to produce the least waste or zero waste. However, we can't provide any parameter for the waste testing because we don't know what will be present in the waste and too little information is given for the feed of the process. Besides, by referring to the Material safety data sheet (MSDS) and certificate of analysis (COA) of each chemical used in the feed of the process, we can only know one to two active components of each chemical used in the process due to the confidential policy of the manufacturers. Thus, due to all these constraints, may I know if it is possible to conduct this kind of testing with the current technology available in the lab testing? If not, could someone please give me some suggestions to solve this problem? Thank you.

Sponsored Links