March 29, 2024, 11:27:25 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: e621 monosodium glutamate toxicity and possible natural remedy  (Read 3246 times)

Offline soap

• Mole Snacks: +0/-2
e621 monosodium glutamate toxicity and possible natural remedy
« on: November 19, 2019, 02:23:29 AM »
Hello everyone

1.e621 food additive monosodium glutamate, as natural compound, is not dangerous to human organism, its found in many natural food products. but when is isolated from organic base , it become hazardous , causing artificial hunger, metabolism problems, even weeking conciousness , especialy when mixed with oil products. So my question is , are anyone, know, can think out for natural remedy for this "food additive" ? i cannot imagine that there is any possibility in nature, of hazardous chemical materials, to not have antidote.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: e621 monosodium glutamate toxicity and possible natural remedy
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 02:53:11 AM »
It is dose that makes the poison - too much of glutamate can be a problem, usually it is not, if it were really dangerous it would be not accepted/registered as a food additive. "Antidote" - whatever it would be - would be not safe either. It is better to think how to limit amount of glutamate ingested than to consume another chemical with all its possible side effects.

ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline soap

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 04:25:56 AM »
its very naive to think that society is good, progressive, health natural life style promoting community.
political system mainly is currupted, subjective, weak. that leads to subjective science, subjective knowledge. wich is false.
so many farmacy fabrics doing antidepressent just to get money, despite fact that  depression can be easily healed with simple psychological and physical work.  i said already, that natural glutumate is not dangeruos, im talking about chemicaly isolated glutomate, wich created to enchan flavor, but it cause weakness to body. chemics must feel passion for finding antidote for hazarduos chemical materials.
if you still think that society is good, look movie "supersize me". america is sick from hazarduos food industry.

all poisons have antidote. its logic of infinity. where is your passion ?

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 06:31:12 AM »
natural glutumate is not dangeruos, im talking about chemicaly isolated glutomate

Chemically it is exactly the same substance, isolation per se doesn't change its properties.

Basically most of what you wrote is based on pseudoscience and doesn't make any sense.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline DrCMS

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +210/-81
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 06:53:26 AM »
Basically most of what you wrote is based on pseudoscience and doesn't make any sense.

You are being too kind; all of it is pseudoscience and none of it makes sense but I very much doubt you wise words will have the slightest impact on the OPs views.

all poisons have antidote. its logic of infinity. where is your passion ?

Where do you even start with a person who believes stuff like this?!? 

Offline soap

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 08:19:24 AM »
1.all isolation changes somehow chemical effect of chemical materials. because it was part of whole natural material, if you take away, you change material from wich you taken , and definantly you change second, wich is taken . if you take from number 10 one number, it changes to 9. and 1 is taken, that one is diffrent, because it isnt anymore part of 10, its diffrent. you can find this analogy everywhere in nature. water consists of oxygen and hydrogen atoms, BOTH are very flammable. but water is not flammable at all. so why this logic cannot be truthful vice versa ? so dont call this psuedoscience, because im talking in pure scientific facts.
you logic indeed is very poor. if you dont understand logical infinity. mathematics is basis of logic. mathematics is field of infinity. you need  back to 9 grade of school to research infinity of numbers. theres no end of count of numbers.
if you dont understand this, you are not are scientist, just intelectual animals.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 01:11:45 PM »
Enough is enough.

Locked.

Sponsored Links