1. Don't use 12g NaCl. You have a measurement for the mass of NaCl you used (line 3 - line 2 of table). Use that.
2. What is the definition of molality?
3. If you took 60 mL water, that doesn't mean you have 60 mL solution after adding NaCl. Did you measure the solution volume?
4. Correct if you assume the volume is 60 mL, but see above.
5. What is the definition of mole fraction?
6. Do you know how the boiling point is affected by the presence of solute? (You quote a formula below that suggests you should know.)
7. Why use a formula (especially one that relates to freezing)? You are asked what value you recorded.