April 20, 2024, 12:52:38 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Chem 1110 Lab, Please Help Me....  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Whysalt01

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Chem 1110 Lab, Please Help Me....
« on: April 16, 2020, 06:42:08 PM »
I am in General Chemistry 1110 at a 4-Year University.  Since all labs have to be done online now, I am having trouble doing it by myself.  Attached is the data sheet, and the sheet in which I have to find answers to.  Can anyone help me figure out what to do?  I have no idea how to do any of this math and there is no one that I can as that will get me an answer before it's due Friday (4/17) night.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated!  Thank you so much!

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1800/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: Chem 1110 Lab, Please Help Me....
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 03:14:21 AM »
You really have no idea how to calculate volume of the liquid dispensed from the burette? Do you understand how the burette works?
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline Whysalt01

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 11:55:28 AM »
No sir, tis why im in school

You really have no idea how to calculate volume of the liquid dispensed from the burette? Do you understand how the burette works?

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1800/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 02:35:57 PM »
Have you ever seen a burette? You are given information about the measurement results, try to just apply common logic.

There are 4 meters from my desk to the door of my room, and there are 10 meters from my desk to the main door. How far from my room door to the main door?
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline Whysalt01

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 02:44:54 PM »
Have you ever seen a burette? You are given information about the measurement results, try to just apply common logic.

There are 4 meters from my desk to the door of my room, and there are 10 meters from my desk to the main door. How far from my room door to the main door?

....what's a meter? In america we use a dead guys foot length.... but based on american logic I'm going to say your room door is about 2 bald eagle's worth away from the main door.

Sponsored Links