March 28, 2024, 12:44:56 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Please advise a paid chemical journal of Q1 by WoS  (Read 699 times)

Offline konstantin

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Please advise a paid chemical journal of Q1 by WoS
« on: July 24, 2020, 10:16:19 AM »
Hey, my chemist colleagues, how’s the synthesis going? Gimme a hand, please.
Advise me any paid chemical journal(s) of Q1 by Web of Science whereto I could submit an article (organic or bioorganic, ‘cause I have new bioactive compounds to report), in which case I could be sure that the article would be accepted for publication and I would, of course, pay the article processing charge with no problem. The journal could be from Springer, Elsevier, RCS or the like. Please guys, I need my article to be published this year for the institutional records, you know. Much thanks for any piece of help or idea. I’ve tried some of those publishers, but what I’ve got was their initial assessment saying they got a way too papers to process; maybe, because I’m from Siberia.
That's why I'm turning my face to the paid option, seeking the advice.   
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 10:31:40 AM by konstantin »

Offline kriggy

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +135/-16
Re: Please advise a paid chemical journal of Q1 by WoS
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 07:33:16 AM »
Just pick one in your field. If its bioorganic chemistry it might be J. Med. Chem, Eur. J. Med. Chem.

Offline konstantin

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Please advise a paid chemical journal of Q1 by WoS
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 07:48:57 AM »
Thanks, Kriggy, but these two Q1 journals, from ACS and Elsevier respectively, are  a too high level for me, and besides, they publish free of charge. I am seeking kinda like Plos One, a paid journal with a less strict paper screening process, but this one is curently only Q2.

Sponsored Links