April 16, 2024, 01:52:49 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Stuck on how to plot for T as a function using Origin pro software for MgB zeo~  (Read 978 times)

Offline GuledAbu

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Hi,

My project is about understanding the thermal stability of micro-porous materials. I am new to using origin pro 2020 but have been using it to analyse XRD data producing single peak fits and multiple peak fits for a whole zeolite data set. The zeolite am I looking at specifically for my dissertation is MgB variant. Please see below the PowerPoint for all the plots I have produced so far attached below. I now have to plot for T as a function for all the data sets and then from that, I look at each data set and try to mix and match to show the peak shifts. I just need to know how to do this on origin pro 2020 as I am not experienced with it. If possible, some screenshots or a video on how to do this as an example will be a great help so please let me know you're thoughts. Thank you.

Offline Corribus

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +528/-23
  • A lover of spectroscopy and chocolate.
OriginLab has a very dedicated and helpful technical support staff that should be able to help you plot your data and extract parameters from fits. Assuming you have a legal copy, of course. My advice is to contact them or post on their official message forum.
What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?  - Richard P. Feynman

Sponsored Links