April 19, 2024, 12:07:13 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: How to encapsulate nano drug particles using Eudragit polymer for taste masking  (Read 779 times)

Offline MattyCK

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Hello, it is my first post here, and nice to see everyone. I have this college assignment on designing a method for encapsulating nano-drug molecules using Eduragit Polymer for bitter drugs. It would be great if I can seek some assistance in this community and thanks in advance.

Offline jeffmoonchop

• Mole Snacks: +37/-5
I dont know anything about Eudragit but in the lipid nanoparticles field the drug is encapsulated using charge. If your drug is ionizable you could consider that. You could use solubility, are your drugs hydrophobic? they may readily be encapsulated by a self assembling polymer when mixed with water. But you may need to know how to test encapsulation.

Offline MattyCK

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Hello friend, thanks for the replay. Yes, the design is for encapsulating a hydrophobic drug-using taste masking polymer. Can you please explain more about the self-assembly part? And would it be possible to prepare drug-loaded nanoparticles using the nanoprecipitation technique (using preformed nanocrystal)?

Sponsored Links