March 28, 2024, 05:33:34 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Assignment: Virtual Lab for Precipitation and solubility equilibrium  (Read 953 times)

Offline Win,odd Dhamnekar

• Mole Snacks: +0/-5
  • Stock Exchange Trader, Investor,Chemistry Hobbyist
Assignment: Virtual Lab for Precipitation equilibrium
Assignment 15: Virtual Lab for solubility equilibrium

Use the virtual lab found here (http://chemcollective.org/vlab/88) to answer the questions below.

1.Use the reagents and tools in the virtual lab to find the Ksp of the following compounds (at 25°C)
                 1.AgCl
                 2.Sr(IO3)2
                 3.Ag2CO3
                 4.SrSO4

2.Find the solubility of each of the above compounds in moles per liter. (at 25°C)
3. Is it true that a compound with a larger Ksp will always be more soluble than a compound with a smaller Ksp? Why or why not?

How to answer these questions? What are the answers to these questions?
I don't have actual laboratory experience to answer these questions, If any chemistry expert guide me, it will be much better.
Any science consists of the following process.
 1) See 2) Hear 3) Smell if needed 4) Taste if needed
5) Think 6) Understand 7) Inference 8) take decision [Believe or disbelieve, useful or useless, healthy or unhealthy, cause or effect, favorable or unfavorable, practical or theoretical, practically possible or practically impossible, true or false or  any other required criteria]

Offline Babcock_Hall

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +319/-22
Re: Assignment: Virtual Lab for Precipitation and solubility equilibrium
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 09:05:26 AM »
Please read the forum rules (see red link above). 

Offline Win,odd Dhamnekar

• Mole Snacks: +0/-5
  • Stock Exchange Trader, Investor,Chemistry Hobbyist
Re: Assignment: Virtual Lab for Precipitation and solubility equilibrium
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 09:43:15 PM »
At present, I am busy in solving some redox reactions exercises. Hence there might be delay in answering this question posted by me.

I also want to read help section and FAQ section of virtual lab application and see introductory video and read support information.

I am not fully aware of instructions in regard to the way of how to operate and use this virtual lab application.

Nonetheless, thanks for your response.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 01:36:42 AM by Win,odd Dhamnekar »
Any science consists of the following process.
 1) See 2) Hear 3) Smell if needed 4) Taste if needed
5) Think 6) Understand 7) Inference 8) take decision [Believe or disbelieve, useful or useless, healthy or unhealthy, cause or effect, favorable or unfavorable, practical or theoretical, practically possible or practically impossible, true or false or  any other required criteria]

Sponsored Links