March 28, 2024, 08:16:25 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Ammonia Perchlorate And Lithium Perchlorate Trihydrate - Psi?  (Read 1785 times)

Offline LUFER

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Hello, I am having a hard time understanding the different advantages and disadvantages of using the porous silicon process on the nano-explosive part.

by doing my research I was able to understand about the procedures for manufacturing porous service and the use of the oxidant in the case of potassium perchlorate.
see that I was able to find out about the advantages of using the disadvantages of it.

Advantage: The most efficient oxidants are perchlorates, as they have a high oxygen content and are relatively stable compared to other oxidants, for example, chlorates. Therefore, we chose perchlorates as the first choice for oxidizer. Unfortunately, the majority of perchlorates containing crystalline water are hygroscopic, often in pyrotechnics.

Disadvantage: but its solubility in alcohol is very low, the fact that oxidants soluble in organic liquids are always hygroscopic. Note: (not solvable in any common solvent).

My difficulty finds related material: ammonia perchlorate and Lithium Perchlorate Trihydrate (Advantage and Disadvantage).
Could someone give an orientation?

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: Ammonia Perchlorate And Lithium Perchlorate Trihydrate - Psi?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 04:12:34 AM »
We don't discuss explosives here. Topic locked.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Sponsored Links