March 28, 2024, 06:02:16 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Online Chemistry courses that provide valid digital certificates for free  (Read 5715 times)

Offline dolphinsea14

• Mole Snacks: +1/-0
Are there any Online Chemistry courses that provide valid digital certificates for free? It will be great provided by some University. More specifically Analytical Chemistry, but others will do too.

Offline dolphinsea14

Chemistry courses that provide valid digital certificates for free
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 03:11:29 PM »
Are there any Online Chemistry courses that provide valid digital certificates for free? It will be great provided by some University. More specifically Analytical Chemistry, but others will do too.

Offline billnotgatez

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +223/-62
We only post a given question once on the forum.
This is a forum policy.
Click on the link near the top center of the forum page.
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting.
http://www.chemicalforums.com/index.php?topic=65859.0

I also moved both posts to this board

Offline penta-d

• Reluctant biochemist
I was not sure what you mean by "valid digital certificate." Valid for what purpose?  Are you trying to find a course that will give you transfer college credit? There appears to be a basic analytical chemistry course on edX, and while you can audit for free, it costs a bit to enroll for a certificate. I doubt that it could be used for transfer credit anywhere, but I don't really know.

Offline mana

• Mole Snacks: +3/-3
is it possible to use online videos of academic classes, I mean the university classes which are held online because of the pandemic situations as a free listener or something like that too?

Sponsored Links